Design the Right Solution for Your Campus
Seamless collaboration and workflows are essential on any campus where people are dispersed across buildings and facilities. Modern campuses—company, education, healthcare, manufacturing—are fluid and flexible, enabling people to work effortlessly across locations and around the world. The design engineers at Bluum Technology will help you create solutions that provide an exceptional experience campus-wide—and give you the support you need to optimize your investment.
Orient people on campus and help them get where they need to be with well-placed digital signage and interactive maps for indoor and outdoor areas.
Share up-to-the-minute information, alerts and notifications at strategic locations across campus to keep everyone onsite in the know.
Inform, assist and entertain in buildings and outdoor spaces across campus with solutions that facilitate an exceptional visitor experience.
Facilitate learning in large campus settings and provide state-of-the-art technology for staff, student and visitor meetings and events.
Design rooms conducive to the most sensitive conversations involving business intelligence and personal information.
Give remote learners the tools and technologies they need to participate fully in meetings and classes hosted onsite with integrated, easy-to-use solutions.
Create innovative, interactive meeting and collaboration spaces that make it easy to work with people on or off campus, anywhere in the world.
Incorporate connected entertainment and informational solutions in lobbies, events venues, eating establishments and informal meeting areas.
Give your campus the ‘wow’ factor with on-brand digital signage that captures attention and entices people to explore more about what makes you great.
Capture the Imagination with Experiential Design
What does your space say about your organization? Make a positive and lasting impression with experiential design that is as engaging as it is informative. The design engineers at Bluum Technology can introduce you to entirely new ways to shape perception, improve interactions and delight visitors. From the stunning and elaborate to the simple and informative, we will show you what’s possible—and make it happen.
Tell your brand story via:
Campus Solutions in Bluum
Check out our resources to learn more about Bluum Technology's campus solutions.
ULM: Outdoor LED Display
ULM: Old Library Conversion into Tech and Recruiting Center
Dungarvin Uses Clevertouch Technology to Conduct Remote Trainings
Frequently Asked Questions
First, start with the end in mind. Think holistically about the entire campus and all who visit it. What is your main objective? Do you want to increase engagement with staff and clients? Increase brand awareness? Help visitors navigate your facility via wayfinding signage? Pinpoint your goal(s), then consider:
- Experience – How your employees and customers interact with your solution is important. We will help you create a hardware/software combination that engages your audience.
- Scalability – Do you have multiple locations or multiple areas within your building to consider? Do you plan to expand? You will want to choose a content management system that can scale to your needs.
- Support – For the most seamless experience, choose a company that offers end-to-end support, from design through programming, integration and post-installation training and support. At Bluum Technology, this starts with a consultation—identifying your objective and recommending the solution that best fits your needs.
- Budget – Budget for the initial project and plan ahead for hardware/software updates. The average hardware lifecycle is five years, but that’s increasing with newer technology. You may want lease your hardware using a Technology-as-a-Service (TaaS) plan. Also, invest in a “content champion” to keep content fresh and current on any digital signage you deploy.
- Timeline – Be realistic on your timeline, especially on complex, large-scale campus projects. Putting together a thoughtful solution that’s tailored to your needs takes time, as does software development and hardware deployment.
- Team – Put together a well-rounded project team. It may include IT staff, content administrators, HR leaders, users, facilities managers or other stakeholders. We collaborate with your team to ensure the hardware/software in your campus solution delivers the best experience for your audience.
The best way to accomplish this is to design the space for the intended purpose. If a room is meant to support remote participants, having the proper furniture incorporated in the proper orientation to the display and camera will make the face-to-face interaction happen naturally. Utilizing the correct types of microphones and speaker placement for the space will ensure that all can be heard. Don’t overlook the importance of having a quality solution at the remote end as well. Proper microphones and audio playback are just as important there. Bluum Technology will help you incorporate the right solution so that you and your team can focus on the work you do, not on the technology.
There are hundreds of content management systems (CMS) to choose from. We will help you determine which one best suits your needs. Some CMS automatically update and display information pulled from other sources such as calendar feeds, sales dashboards or emergency alert notification systems. Many CMS provide templates and content libraries that can be used for fast, efficient updates. In addition to finding the right solution for you, we’ll ensure your team is trained to update information with confidence. Our in-house creative team can also design content for your displays that are on-brand and help you achieve your goals.
There are two components to keep in mind: physical security and network (software) security. If your site requires physical security you can take measures to secure servers, media players, displays and other equipment to prevent theft. Network security is a priority for every deployment. Our team can provide you with solutions that support your secure environment. We work with software partners that offer on-premises, off-premises and cloud-based solutions to keep your hardware and network safe.
From consultation and design through integration, custom content creation, and post-installation training and tech support, the campus experts at Bluum Technology will ensure your solution is precisely tailored to your needs. We have years of experience deploying campus solutions in education, corporate, healthcare, manufacturing and other settings. We partner with the top software and hardware vendors so we can provide the best solution for you, regardless of technology brand.