Create an Exceptional Experience
with Digital Signage
Display content on a predefined schedule using industry best practices to inform and delight visitors and customers.
Update schedules, performance metrics, safety messages and more in an instant with intuitive digital display technologies.
Incorporate advertising display reports into signage designed to be viewed in high-traffic areas that require a high level of brightness.
Share real-time information, collaborate effectively, provide services and facilitate wayfinding using interactive kiosks, monitors and displays.
Design the Right Digital Signage Solution forYour Industry
From the simple to the sensational, modern digital signage is essential to providing an exceptional experience for your customers, patients, students or staff. The industry experts at Bluum Technology will design and install the perfect digital signage solution for your indoor or outdoor space—and give you the support you need to optimize your investment.
Reimagine the world of work with solutions that make meeting, collaborating and sharing information seamless.
Delight customers with commercial displays, video walls, informational kiosks and immersive experiences that give your business the ‘wow’ factor.
Tell guests what they need to know and get them where they need to go with solutions for public spaces, onsite amenities and meeting rooms.
Design technologically sophisticated, modern campuses that enhance onsite and online learning without exceeding your budget.
Keep patients, staff and caregivers safe, informed and on the right path with digital signage solutions for healthcare settings.
Serve constituents effectively with secure, state-of-the-art digital signage for meeting spaces, emergency operations centers, simulators and more.
Bars & Restaurants
Highlight menus, entertain guests and serve up irresistible images with menu boards, video walls, kiosks and point-of-sale solutions.
Showcase the action in new ways with large format displays, video walls, menu boards and completely immersive solutions for all types of venues.
Extend fellowship to remote locations while making it easier for those onsite to participate, see what’s coming up and find their way around.
Schedule and convey important information like wayfinding, security, arrivals and transit to travelers with big, bright and bold messages in a simple and secure manner.
Capture the Imagination with Experiential Design
What does your space say about your organization? Make a positive and lasting impression with experiential design that is as engaging as it is informative. The design engineers at Bluum Technology can introduce you to entirely new ways to shape perception, improve interactions and delight visitors. From the stunning and elaborate to the simple and informative, we will show you what’s possible—and make it happen.
Tell your brand story via:
Digital Signage Solutions in Bluum
Check out our customer success stories to learn more about Bluum Technology's digital signage solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, start with the end in mind. What is your main objective? Do you want to increase engagement with employees and/or customers? Increase sales in a retail space? Help visitors navigate your facility via wayfinding signage? Pinpoint your goal(s), then consider:
- Experience – How your employees and customers interact with your digital signage is important. We will help you create a hardware and software solution that can engage your audience.
- Scalability – Do you have multiple locations or multiple areas within your building to display content? You will want to choose a content management system that can scale to your needs.
- Support – Choose a company that offers end-to-end support, from design through programming, integration and post-installation training and support. At Bluum Technology, this starts with a consultation—identifying your objective and recommending the solution that best fits your needs.
- Budget – Budget for the initial project and plan ahead for hardware/software updates. The average hardware lifecycle is five years, but that’s increasing with newer technology. You may want lease your hardware using a Technology-as-a-Service (TaaS) plan. Also, invest in a “content champion” to keep content fresh and current.
- Timeline – Be realistic on your timeline. Putting together a thoughtful solution that’s tailored to your needs takes time, as does software development and hardware deployment.
- Team – Put together a well-rounded project team. It may include IT staff, content administrators, HR leaders, facilities managers or other stakeholders. We collaborate with your team to ensure the hardware/software in your digital signage solution delivers the best experience for your audience.
There are hundreds of content management systems (CMS) to choose from. We will help you determine which one best suits your needs. Some CMS automatically update and display information pulled from other sources such as calendar feeds, sales dashboards or emergency alert notification systems. Many CMS provide templates and content libraries that can be used for fast, efficient updates.
Content is key! We recommend that you update your content often to keep it fresh and engaging. Reinforce branding across the organization with customizable messaging and graphics. Consider adding peripherals, a virtual assistant, or a QR code that can be scanned with a cell phone to show directions, fill out a form, display advertising, download coupons, etc. We can help you create content that is relevant for your application and audience, and a content plan that keeps you on track.
There are two components to keep in mind: physical security and network (software) security. If your site requires physical security you can take measures to secure servers, media players, displays and other equipment to prevent theft. Network security is a priority for every deployment. Our team can provide you with solutions that support your secure environment. We work with software partners that offer on-premises, off-premises and cloud-based solutions to keep your hardware and network safe.
From consultation and design through integration, custom content creation, and post-installation training and tech support, the digital signage experts at Bluum Technology will ensure your solution is precisely tailored to your needs. We have years of experience deploying digital signage for healthcare, retail, education and manufacturing environments, as well as businesses, government facilities, food service providers and more. We partner with the top software and hardware vendors in the digital signage market so we can provide the best solution for you. Our digital signage solutions include video walls, interactive trophy cases, interactive yearbook displays, mobile solutions, menu boards, scoreboards, indoor and outdoor signage, and much more.